Refund and Fees Policy
- The FULL balance for the course must be paid prior to the last behind the wheel lesson. A certificate of completion will not be issued until the balance of the course is paid in full.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Pay before the next session starts, a fee of $25 for each session cancelled or missed by the student without 24 hours notice.
- Additional mileage charges of .50 per mile will be applied for pick up and drop off of students located 10 miles outside of our service area. Payable and due upon student pick up.
- There is a $20 fee for the replacement of PDLA Form
- Forfeit all money for uncompleted instruction it offered but not taken advantage of within one year from the date of this contract.
- Be under the Driving School’s supervision during any scheduled instruction.
- Dismissal for failure to follow the Driving School Guidelines, rules, instruction and South Carolina DMV laws, with no refunds. Mature good behavior is expected.
- Attendance and completion of this course in no way guarantees a reduction in insurance premiums.