This course is the State minimum required training for all 15 & 16 year old students and includes:
- 8 Hours classroom education
- 6 Hours behind the wheel training with a certified instructor
- Road Test Preparation
Adult oriented hands-on training.
- One on one hourly behind the wheel lessons with a certified instructor
- Convenient pick up and drop off service
- Minimum 1 1/2 hours($75)
- Learn at your own pace
- Maneuvers Lesson
- Road test preparation
Point Reduction & Defensive Driving
A certified point reduction course.
- AAA Motor Club Point Reduction course
- 8 Hours classroom instruction
- Includes workbook
- Reduces up to 4 points from a South Carolina drivers license
- Can only be taken one time each 3 years
Office Hours: 10AM - 5PM
Classroom Hours: All Classes begin at 9PM and ends at 5PM.
Behind The Wheel Training Hours: Behind The Wheel Training is determined by our driving instructors and students. There is no set time for Behind the Wheel training.